The Complete Story
This package includes everything you could possibly need! I offer access to my client closet, a beautiful location of your choice, a complimentary phone consultation, and an 8×10 print! Please visit here if you want to see the entire list of what your session entails.
Why is this package perfect for your family?
I’ll break everything down to make it super simple:
- A 60-minute session is less stressful for you and your family (no rushing).
- You will get several beautiful storytelling images of your family.
- It entails different lighting scenarios (shade, golden hour & dusk).
- It’s ideal if you’ve never worked with me before.
- If this is the first time your family is being photographed, it’s best to have extra time.
- You will have access to my client closet.
- You can select from several breathtaking locations.
- If you want to build a relationship with me and in depth styling advice, this package is for you!
Short N’ Sweet
This package suits its name perfectly! While this session is a short session, I can still capture very sweet and authentic moments of your family. However, this session is not for everyone! Many clients want to automatically book this session because the price point is more affordable. BUT, please note, this session is not great for every family.
So, who is the perfect fit for this package? Here’s the breakdown:
- You have worked with me before.
- You don’t mind me choosing the location.
- Your kids are very comfortable in front of the camera.
- Your kids are comfortable around me or a stranger if they don’t know me.
- You enjoy documenting your family several times a year opposed to one 60-minute session once a year.
To wrap it all up, I personally prefer working with my families and getting to know them on a deeper level, which is why I typically suggest the hour-long session. Again, I realize not every family wants to book The Complete Story package, and that’s totally okay! One important thing to note is that I do offer payment plans, so every family has the opportunity to document their family life with me. But if the longer session just doesn’t work for your budget, I would rather have a family book a 20-minute session than not have any family photos taken for the entire year. Every single family deserves the opportunity to capture their love and hold onto those special moments for a lifetime. I truly cannot express that enough!